Wednesday, July 3, 2013

...my green grass brings all the cows in the yard

No, Seriously, it's 7:19am, C is asleep in bed and a few of the cows broke in the yard for their delightful breakfast of our fresh short-cut grass because APPARENTLY the other 200 acres of grass isn't palatable enough for their babied asses.Not to mention Rupp, our Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix is barking so

I get to chase cows out of our yard to hush him up...

            7:30 Cows out...finally.

Anyway. I am not a nurse...yet. I'm just one of those kids (adult with a family in my case) that got accepted into nursing school and the wait for fall semester is becoming unbearable. I complain a lot and in today's case the nursing supply list is on my bad side. As follows:
   
     1. 5 1/2" surgical shears -seriously...no other description than that, I mean they've listed out everything with such precise detail and specificity that this seems like a trick purchase. I mean...seriously? Color doesn't matter? No

             WHAT THE F**K! Apparently our calves are ridiculously talented at opening gates. We now have 4 calves in the yard, again, and two of them are getting frisky by the window...not cool.



Nevermind...make that six. All of which decided to huddle by our Rose of Sharon bushes...I swear one attempted to eat the siding off of the house. 
Gotta love farm life. Pretty soon I'm sure I'll forget what it's all about...for the next few years, at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment